• Arrange parking space for the truck with your neighbours.
• Defrost your refrigirator
• Dispose of all or separate all flammable goods (including paints).
• Separate all vital medical
• Gather all important documents (like passports) that you may need.
• Find the securing screws for your washing machine.
• Cancel any regular deliveries or subscriptions.
• Return library books, videos.
• Arrange for any rented items to be collected and returned.
• Contact your pay TV service.
• Return or collect any borrowed or loaned items.
• Disassemble any pre-fabricated furniture ready for transport
• Collect medical or dental records, contact your doctor so they can be forwarded.
• Empty fuel and oils from mowers, chainsaws etc.
THINGS TO ARRANGE
• Book your relocation
• Telephone disconnection and re-connection
• Electricity and Gas
• Drivers Licence
• Car Registration
• Electoral Roll
• Insurance Companies
• Bank Accounts
• Water disconnection and re-connection
• Finance Companies
• Re-direct your mail
• Schools or colleges.
Our removal services are available in most areas of Australia.
For more information on moving, contact us today
1800 668 366 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Move One provides a wide range of moving services.
When you choose Move One Relocations for your local move you can count on our reliability and professional service. Local moving options include hourly rate moves ...